Reseller hosting, which is also known as “white label hosting,” applies to the business of creating your own web hosting business from tools and services you resell from larger hosting companies. You focus on sales and at least basic support, leaving the grind of maintaining servers, software, and bandwidth to those larger companies. Typically, resellers rent servers from web hosting services at wholesale prices, and then offer their own hosting packages to the public for their own profit.
Factors for Choosing The Best Reseller Hosting:
Reseller Hosting can be a great way to earn supplementary revenue from your customer base or a great way to get into the business of Web Hosting.
Hosting companies all have different strengths and weaknesses. The nucleus product of a Reseller Hosting account is straightforward. It’s devoted to a portion of a server that you are allowed to sell & bill separately directly to your clients.
The upsides are that:
- You get “value-added” recurring revenue for your business.
- Your clients get reliable hosting with a known point of contact (you) without additional professional work for yourself.
- You get “free” technical support so that you can concentrate on selling your services.
- You can keep a clear distinction between your client accounts so that they are secure, stable, and professionally managed.
- Your clients maintain their account freedoms while you maintain the freedom to change or untangle your business seamlessly.
- You have access to automated billing & management software.
The downsides are that:
- Your reputation is subordinate to your hosting partner’s performance and you have to work with a support team to solve problems.
- This is more expensive compared running your client’s sites on your own servers.
- As far as your clients are concerned, you are in the hosting business no matter you like it or not.
- There’s no single way through which I can guide you to identify the best reselling plans because this varies depending on the products you’re hoping to sell. Although your first step should be to identify web hosts who provide multilevel profitable plans and support you need, and then compare whatever reselling schemes they offer.
Here are the Benefits of Reseller Hosting business:
You can set up your reseller hosting business is the first important step because they can be the key to your successful website.
- Complete control over resources – These allow creating your own plans to sell to others. This is useful when it comes to the calculation of the number of resources for every particular plan.
- Tools – Reseller hosting accounts provide a variety of tools that can make things simple and can reduce the time.
- Full support – The resellers provide full support for the customers and there is no need for the customers to look for support elsewhere and the company can also save time over customer support.
- Account upgrades -Some reseller accounts upgrade to provide more storage and bandwidth.
- Reliability – Reliability is very import resellers can provide their clients with adequate amounts of resources to help reduce reliability related issues.
Best Reseller Hosting List 2019
To help you understand what to look for, we’ve listed some popular reseller products from some top industry names. Check them out to get a feel for the features:
InMotion Hosting $13.99/mo Affordable and high-performance reseller hosting.
A2 Hosting $13.19/mo Reseller web hosting for both Linux & Windows Compatible O/S.
GreenGeeks $19.95/mo Great reseller hosting for web designers.
HostGator $19.95/mo Premium reseller hosting for uptime and reliability.
SiteGround $18.75/mo Global reseller web hosting with premium hardware.
It is one of the best web hosting providers that offer excellent hosting services for businesses of all sizes. They’re a great choice for reseller web hosting as they include premium hardware and network infrastructure, an abundance of features, and excellent customer support. Their entry-level reseller plan starts at $13.99 per month. Besides, it also gives with a free SSD, dedicated IP address, WHMCS, and cPanel. The other perks include an integrated Enom license so you can resell domain names as well to your customers. They have now also added reseller VPS plans for enhanced performance & security features.
Tsohost’s Reseller Hosting plan aims to help you by providing unlimited storage and bandwidth for up to 100 sites. That’s a good deal for only $44 (excluding VAT) a month.
Although, there’s a small catch: your customer’s 100 sites are limited to a total of 1,000,000 page views per month or an average of 10,000 each. We assume that’s less likely to be an issue than disk space, as most personal and small business sites won’t get close to this limit, but it’s something to bear in mind.
If that’s not an issue for you, Tsohost does offer some incentives. The core service is an industry standard one, including Let’s Encrypt SSL support for all your customers, daily backups – not something you always see with reseller accounts – and a single free to use the domain name for your own business if you might need it.
Tsohost also allows customizing your client control panel with your own branding, and even supports custom nameservers to hide any trace of the Tsohost name.
It is an independently owned as well as a Great Reseller Hosting for Web Designers
GreenGeeks is a privately-owned web hosting company that also offers great reseller hosting packages. They’re priced accordingly with their entry-level plan starting at $19.95 per month. All plans include free SSDs, WHMCS, cPanel, integrated Enom license for domain reselling, free website builder, Softaculous license, and an optional dedicated IP address ($30/year extra). They do have all the features you’ll need to run a web hosting company or to sell some web hosting space to your clients.
- GoDaddy Basic reseller : $8.99/mth
- GoDaddy Pro reseller : $14.99/mth
Besides, it makes everything much easier. Delivers help with sales and marketing less freedom than with rival providers
As we’ve seen, reselling web hosting generally involves some work in customizing your plans, marketing, and selling products, and providing technical support to your clients. GoDaddy’s reseller program does the same. Signing up gets you a pre-built customizable store with your own branding, bundled credit card, and afterward, customer service via GoDaddy’s own teams. Also, you have the power to resell all the major GoDaddy products, including domain names, hosting, SSL certificates, managed WordPress plans, GoDaddy’s Website Builder, and more.
The plans provide facilitate with sales and marketing. Your store can use a range of customizable promotions, including discount prices to specific customers, and detailed sales reports help focus your energy where they’ll deliver the best results. There are no commission rates or fixed margins – and you can set your preferred price for anything in the range. GoDaddy’s Reseller Profit Estimator is an online calculator to help you realize how much money you could make, and whether you would be making more profit with the Basic or Pro reseller plans. This approach doesn’t give you the freedom you’ll benefit from with other resellers, where you’re absolutely free to divide up supplies in any way you like. But it’s also very easy to set up, and hence it could be a wise choice.
They are best in class reseller hosting provider, providing their hosting services with Tier III data center facilities across the world. With their effective and easy to avail reseller server programs have been built to drive your business forward, besides letting you concentrate your precious time on other business-oriented works.
They offer affordable, high performing and reliable reseller hosting options that give the business a new start. Our reseller hosting solutions are available with requisite features that will help you fetching maximum benefits.
Reseller server hosting services from CloudOYE make website enterprises to sell server packages under their own brand name. Their reseller hosting solutions are made in a way to meet the varied demands of organizations in different sectors, ranging from startups to giants.